Campus tours and events
Come say hello, drop by for a visit, or jump in and get involved – we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Come for a Tour
General campus tours are available most Wednesdays @ 4:30 p.m. and Fridays @ 4:30 p.m. tours are led by our very own Student Ambassadors and are most suitable for students in Grade 11 and up. Parents, family, and friends are welcome to attend. Tours are approximately 90 minutes in length and focus on the spots and services of most relevance to new or incoming ACAD students.
Sat-TOUR-days are special, student-led tours of the ACAD campus, that happen on – you guessed it! – Saturdays. They’re a great way to get to know ACAD. You’ll spend about an hour and a half with us, getting an insider’s tour of our studios and facilities by current students who’ll tell you what it’s really like to go to school here. Our student ambassador will be able to answer any questions you might have about our programs and applications process. Do it!
Register for a tour
- Friday, October 19, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sa-TOUR-day, October 20, 2018 | 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 26, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 07, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 09, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 16, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sa-TOUR-day, November 17, 2018 | 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 23, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 30, 2018 | 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sa-TOUR-day, December 01, 2018 | 1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m
Group + School Tours
Group or school tours are available upon request throughout the year and are most suitable for high-school students in Grade 10 and up. For more information or to book a tour time, please contact Crystal Scott, Student Recruitment Operations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENTER THE SHOW OFF! ART COMPETITION
There are over $30,000 in prizes to be won – including tuition for ACAD – at this unique competition for students in grade 10, 11 and 12. Find out more about Show Off!
Fall OPEN HOUSE + Portfolio Review DAY
Saturday, November 24, 2018 | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WINTER PORTFOLIO REVIEW DAY
Do the words “portfolio review” stress you out? Don’t worry, it’s going to be OK. In fact, it’s going to be an amazing experience (trust us).
When attending our Portfolio Review Day you will have an opportunity to review your portfolio with our faculty, who will sit down with you and provide some constructive feedback. It’s a great way to get some one-one-on-one time with them, learn how portfolios are evaluated, and get some helpful tips on how to make your portfolio even stronger.
* Please note that the Winter Portfolio Review is best suited for students in Grade 12 (or older) to help you prepare for submitting your portfolio with your application to Fall 2019.
If you are not in Grade 12 or older please stay tuned for more events coming in the New Year. We also encourage you to check out our Teen Programs that run during the summer.
Winter Portfolio Review Day | Saturday, January 26, 2019 10:00am to 2:00pm
Students will be seen on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have any other questions, please contact us or call us at 403.284.7617.
Try our pre-college and teen programs
Attend an ACAD event
Meet aN ACAD RECRUITMENT OFFICER IN-PERSON OR on the road
Do you have questions about our programs or application process? You can schedule an appointment with one of our Recruitment Officers here on campus. Our Office hours are Monday to Friday 8 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Can’t make it to Calgary for a visit?
Don’t worry – you can always catch us on the road, too. Contact us to find out our on the road schedule where you'll be able to stop by to learn about the ACAD experience with our amazing recruitment team.